The Best Way To Get Likes on Facebook?
Any business that uses Facebook as a marketing medium is found to be asking a common question all the time- “How do I get more Likes and Fans on my FB Page?” If you are someone who is fussing with same question, congrats first of all, you have bumped into the right blog. Here I am going share with you one of the most important factors that can get you more Likes and Fans for your Facebook Fan Page. Before I get started with that, let me tell you a short cut, you can buy likes from http://www.likesocialfans.com/ .
So, what is that one thing that can actually get you Fans and Likes?
Its, shareable content.
Creating content that is shareable puts you in a win-win situation. People, in general, love to share content. When your fans’ friends see your content, they share it too, and what’s even better is that they also ‘Like’ it. Here comes another question, “What exactly makes a shareable content?” Here’s what:
• Consistency: You should post 5 times a week, so that you are always there in the mind of your fans.
• Right timing: The right time to post depends on the type of business you are in. For instance, retailers find the best engagement between 8 am to 2 pm and restaurants between 7 am to 12 pm.
• Catchy images: Alternate your all-text updates with images and videos.
• Short posts: Posts within 100 to 150 words are found to 60% more likes.
• Relevance: Your content should be such that your audience feels that you know who they are.
• Your voice: The people who follow you do so because they like to listen to what you have to say. So, speak in your true voice.
• CTA: If you ask your fans to Like, Share and Comment; they are likely to do so.
• Creativity with apps: You can get your users even more involved with your brand by the use of contest and promotion apps, surveys, forums, etc.
• Urgency: Try to dispel myths, which are aplenty on Facebook. Try to include up-to-minute tricks and tips whenever you find it possible.
• Value: Before you share a content on your FB Page, ask yourself if it can hold any value to your fans.
• Entertainment: Try using the type of media that goes best with your audience; it may be photos, videos, funny memes, etc. Find that out and use it to its best.
• Educative: Users are often found to share how-to guides. So, include such guides in your posts. These are also easy to link from FB.
• Lists: Lists in the form of PDF and infographic are great for being shared. Titles that get shared the most include ‘Top 10…’; ’5 ways..’; ’3 best…’, etc.
• Seasonal content: Create your content on the basis of seasons or may be the upcoming holiday season.
This process obviously takes some time to catch up; nonetheless, it gets you authentic and engaged followers, that can benefit your business in many ways. However, if you are in a hurry or want those very important initial ‘Likes’ quickly, you can buy likes from http://www.likesocialfans.com/ .